AIMS & OBJECTS
1. Arrangement of the Technical terms with their definitions occur in all relevant Agama texts.
2. Agamic terminology of the concepts like Beranirmana, Berapratishta, Archana, Utsava, Snapana, Prayaschitta, Tattva Jnana-Yoga viz., of Vikhanasa, Pancharatra and sivagamas will be collided together in alphabetical order and preparation of Agama vijnana Sarvasva (universal Dictionary on Agama Literature).
WORK DONE SO FAR
The following 11 Agama Koshas were printed and published from 1993 to 2009
1. Volume - I Alayanirmana Prakaranam - 1993
2. Volume - II Beranirmana Prakaranam - 2004 part - I
3. Volume - III Beranirmana Prakaranam - 2004 part - II
4. Volume - IV Pratistha Prakaranam - 2005 part - I
5. Volume - V Pratistha Prakaranam - 2005 part - II
6. Volume - VI Nityarchana Prakaranam - 2007 Part - I
7. Volume - VII Nityarchana Prakaranam - 2007 Part - II
8. Volume - VIII Utsava Prakaranam - 2008
9. Volume - IX Snapana Prakaranam - 2008
10. Volume - X Prayaschitta Prakaranam - 2009 part - I
11. Volume - XI Prayaschitta Prakaranam - 2009 part - II
with regard to Pancharatragama Kosa, 2 Volumes with Tattava Jnana concepts and one volume with Yoga pada is ready to publish. The publication work of Alayanirmana, Beranirmana, Pratistha, Nityarchana, Utsava, Snapana, Prayaschitta etc., is under progress.
Head, Department of Agama
E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org